Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point Arial font except where noted in Author Guidelines. Italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses) are used; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
PAGE FORMAT: Use standard 8-1/2 x 11 inch paper, with pages numbered consecutively. Length of papers: 5 to 12 pages single spaced. Font: Arial, 12 point except where otherwise noted in Author Guidelines. Please review Author Guidelines to ensure manuscript is properly formatted.The editorial staff may edit manuscripts for publication after return from the Board of Review. Upon acceptance, the author or authors will be asked to review comments, make necessary changes and submit both a paper copy and a digital text file.
REFERENCE STYLE: APA Style is required.
GRAPHICS: Clearly identify all figures, graphs, tables, etc. All figures, graphs, tables, etc. must be accompanied by captions, figure numbers, titles, labels, etc.All line work must be black and white with legible text. Vector graphics must be formatted as .EPS. Raster images must b e formatted as .TIF. All photographs must be 300 dpi.
- FILE SIZE: Ensure your manuscript does not exceed 2MB. If graphics are included, it's suggested they be PNGs rather than JPGs.
By submitting a manuscript, the authors agree that the copyright for their article is transferred to the publisher if and when their article is accepted for publication. The author retains rights to the fair use of the paper, such as in teaching and other nonprofit uses. Membership in EDGD-ASEE does not influence acceptance of papers.
Material submitted should not have been published elsewhere and not be under consideration by another publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.